iSenseLabs is expanding to Shopify!

Hey guys! As you well know, we have a significant presence in the OpenCart community. We have published over 120 products for the platform, and for several years we have been the bestselling OpenCart partner.

In 2019 we decided to expand our horizon, and this year we were able to publish four apps in the Shopify App Store! Our high standards and excellent support helped us get five-star reviews on all of them. This is only the beginning as we plan on increasing our portfolio even more in the upcoming 2020.

Now, let's focus on the things we released in 2019:

Free GDPR + Cookie Management

This is our first Shopify app, and we are extremely proud of it. It includes all the tools you need to have your store GDPR compliant. In addition, the app is completely free and it is compatible with all themes for Shopify.

At the time of writing, the GDPR pages and the emails are translated in English, French, German, Italian, Bulgarian, Finnish, Slovenian, and Romanian. 

Get App View Demo

Product Labels & Badges

If you know how LabelMaker for OpenCart works, then you will have an idea of what Product Labels & Badges is capable of doing. This app helped us get noticed by the Shopify team and they selected it as a Staff Pick for the month of October!

Did you know that it is 90% more likely that a customer clicks on a labeled product as opposed to a non-labeled one? Our app will allow you to add all kinds of different custom-made labels to your product images. You can use it to draw the attention of your customers towards specific products, offers, sales, discounts, etc. The app is compatible with 99% of the themes for Shopify. For the remaining 1% you can contact our support team who can help you.

Product Labels & Badges cost $9.99/month, and it has a 15-day free trial period.

Get App View Demo

Store Locator & Map

Our Store Locator app will help you show all your physical stores in a single page in your Shopify website. With it, you can add an unlimited number of store addresses that will be conveniently displayed and ordered as per your personal preferences. The app is compatible with all themes for Shopify.

Store Locator & Map costs $9.99/month, and it has a 15-day free trial period.

Get App View Demo

Discount Popup on Store Exit

If you have a high bounce rate, it means that the customers are leaving your store. With our app, you can convert users exiting your website into customers. You can do that by creating beautiful popups with content of your choosing - images, emojis, videos, etc. The app is compatible with all themes for Shopify.

Discount Popup on Store Exit costs $6.99/month, and it has a 15-day free trial period.

Get App View Demo

You can find all our current and future Shopify apps in the newly created Shopify section on our site.

If you have any ideas for a Shopify app, feel free to let us know in the comments section below!

Join 11,000+ subscribers receiving actionable E-commerce advice

* Unsubscribe any time

Trending blogs

comments powered by Disqus