Web Development Engineer
We are iSenseLabs - a tight-knit team that develops cutting edge in-house products from scratch, markets and sells them all around the world. We work in small independent and agile team. As part of our Tech Team, you’ll use a variety of technologies and development practices to build pioneering e-commerce applications used by thousands of businesses around the world.
Who Should Apply
If you’re passionate about one or more of the following, this is the place to apply!
- Back end development
- Full stack development (Front end + Back end)
What you’ll be part of:
- Exposure: Work in startup-like environment and focus on creating stuff that matters
- Professional Development: Try, test, make mistakes, learn, get mentorship, fix, succeed, be happy.
- Work Process: Agile and result-driven process
- Mentorship: Our team members are always ready to help you
- Teamwork: Collaborate, communicate and solve real problems
- No bureaucracy: You are allowed to discuss any issue with anybody from the team
- Perfect Written English
- Passion, Drive, Initiative, Ability to thrive in a startup environment
- Solid foundational Computer Science skills coupled with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Database knowledge (SQL) and open source experience is a plus
- Involvement in technology user groups, conferences and hackathons is a plus
- Undergraduate or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering is a plus
- Geekish personality
The awesome extras:
- Best coffee and tea in town
- Candy bar
- Free soft drinks
- Free bus and transportation card
- Free gym card (220+ sports activities covered)
- Free ice cream
- Company wide organized events (team buildings + relocated offices)
- Other uber cool stuff!
Sounds too good to be true. Apply now and see yourself! Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.