We are iSenseLabs - a tight-knit team that develops cutting edge in-house products from scratch, markets and sells them all around the world. We work in small independent and agile team. As part of our Tech Team, you’ll use a variety of technologies and development practices to build pioneering e-commerce applications used by thousands of businesses around the world.
We are looking for a Project Manager. The scope of our projects may include software products we are developing in-house, as projects we deliver for our international clients. The main focus will be managing project schedules, communicating goals and updates to the project stakeholders. The secondary focus will be staying on top of our sales channel and providing quotes for clients using appropriate verification techniques.
- Business Administration/Bachelor of Science Degree
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Hands-on experience in software development and web technologies is a PLUS
- PM Certification is a PLUS
- Work experience in project management in the IT sector is a PLUS
The awesome extras:
- Best coffee and tea in town
- Free Candy and fruit bar
- Free soft drinks
- Free bus and transportation card
- Free gym card
- Free ice cream
- Development books library (we love O'Reilly's books)
- Other uber cool stuff!
Sounds too good to be true. Apply now and see yourself!